Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

Do you mind sharing what age he is? Starting to think when we will be able to do this!
8. He did 1.5 mile resort fun run at Hilton Head a month before his 8th birthday, so I feel like even if he runs half the race and we walk the rest, we will be good. It's the first year I've thought he could do it, and it lined up with our Halloween trip to Fort Wilderness :)

Hi Im trying to get a Half registration and my browsers still say over an hour. If anyone has a link I would be so grateful for a link. Thank you!!!!

one of my macbook chrome tabs got 8 mins! After that I got a 27min tab and 2 48min tabs I'll dm someone once I get a chance to book :)

8. He did 1.5 mile resort fun run at Hilton Head a month before his 8th birthday, so I feel like even if he runs half the race and we walk the rest, we will be good. It's the first year I've thought he could do it, and it lined up with our Halloween trip to Fort Wilderness :)
FWIW, my kids have run all the distances basically as soon as eligible. We did 10k when they were 10 & 11, signed up for springtime 10-miler now that they are 12-13. If you do Galloway method, kids are totally fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter