Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2023 (Nov. 2-5, 2023)

I finally got in on my iPad and had the same problem that I had when trying to register for the Disneyland half - when I was logged in (on my safari browser which has my Disney account saved) it wouldn't auto-populate all of my information when I selected myself. I typed it in, but then at the end it would say I needed to log in, which I would do, and it would spit me back out to fill it in again, just as a loop.

I don't know why this is happening. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone have a fix? For Disneyland I had to get a new queue on my computer and that worked. The frustrating thing is once it's at the registration screen I can't get it to transfer between devices
I had a similar issue with DL. Would tell me I needed to fill something in despite me filling everything in. Eventually I was able to get through but I don’t have any tricks, think it’s just a site/traffic issue.

I'm not registering for this race, but I'm seeing a lot of people on Facebook having issues when it comes to pay. They money is taken, but they're not getting any kind of confirmation.
Yeah, my friend, who first got the message, got a pop-up from AMEX that the charge was made (pending) but never received any confirmation through her email. My fear is that we'll be charged multiple times, but at the same time, I don't think we'll have a problem getting the charges reversed.

I had a similar issue with DL. Would tell me I needed to fill something in despite me filling everything in. Eventually I was able to get through but I don’t have any tricks, think it’s just a site/traffic issue.
So frustrating. I was wondering if it was just a random glitch but was hoping someone might have a trick to fix it in case it happens again in the future.

Yeah, my friend, who first got the message, got a pop-up from AMEX that the charge was made (pending) but never received any confirmation through her email. My fear is that we'll be charged multiple times, but at the same time, I don't think we'll have a problem getting the charges reversed.

If you haven't already, look at your runDisney account and see whether there are multiple registrations there. I never received a confirmation via email for Disneyland, but I do have the registration in my account.

Good luck everyone! I won't be registering (I'll be at a convention elsewhere in the US that weekend). I will definitely miss y'all though!!! Good luck for the all the Figment challenge registrations! Immmaaaaagination! :D
We'll miss seeing you! Maybe you can FaceTime us at Hurricane Hanna's. 🥹

So excited - got the 5k for spouse (disability runner) and myself, and also snagged the 10k for myself. No half or challenge for me this fall as I expect to have minimal training time for wine & dine this year to prep for a half.

Surprised to see the 5k and half still open at almost noon though!

It seems like the Figment theme really was a draw for the Challenge. I would've expected the 10k, then the 5k to be sold out.

Maybe the fact that the weekend isn't overlapping with Jersey Week is impacting 5k registrations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter