Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2023 (Nov. 2-5, 2023)

Am I correct that the Expo virtual queue is only needed for buying merchandise? So if I just want to go to the Expo to pick up my bib and t-shirt, then I don’t need to bother with the virtual queue?
Correct. To be a little more specific, the queue is only for the RunDisney-specific merchandise. You don't need the queue to get into the general vendor area of the Expo.

Am I correct that the Expo virtual queue is only needed for buying merchandise? So if I just want to go to the Expo to pick up my bib and t-shirt, then I don’t need to bother with the virtual queue?
Assuming they keep it this season the VQ is to get into the building that has RunDisney branded merchandise (pins, magnets, spirit jerseys, loungefly…) as well as character photo ops on day one of the expo

Bib, shirt and general venders may be visited at your leisure as well as the official merch area on day 2, 3 (and 4 during MW) of the expo

Are there virtual queues available for the party for rides? How does Genie+ work on the party night?

No virtual queues or Genie+. You just stand in line and wait your turn, but the lines are pretty short (except for character meet and greets—but I’ve never understood the appeal and skip those anyway). Not every ride is open either, and I think some shut down before the party is over.

No virtual queues or Genie+. You just stand in line and wait your turn, but the lines are pretty short (except for character meet and greets—but I’ve never understood the appeal and skip those anyway). Not every ride is open either, and I think some shut down before the party is over.
Thank you!

ADR time is approaching!! I arrive early that week so my ADR day was today. AND I booked a Keys to the Kingdom Tour on Sat 11/4 - so freaking excited! I should be ok with a 9am tour after the 10k that morning, right? My longest 10k (with lots of character stops) was 1:40, so if I'm done around 7am (assume corral B or C, starting around 5:30?), I think I can get back to Dolphin, shower and get to MK by 9am right? RIGHT? :)

ADR time is approaching!! I arrive early that week so my ADR day was today. AND I booked a Keys to the Kingdom Tour on Sat 11/4 - so freaking excited! I should be ok with a 9am tour after the 10k that morning, right? My longest 10k (with lots of character stops) was 1:40, so if I'm done around 7am (assume corral B or C, starting around 5:30?), I think I can get back to Dolphin, shower and get to MK by 9am right? RIGHT? :)
I think it will be tight but doable! Have fun and I'm jealous.

I'll be picking up my bib for the 1/2 on the last day of the Expo (Saturday), when it's open 11-3. I'd like to go to Animal Kingdom in the morning before pickup up the bib.

When do you think is the latest that I could leave Animal Kingdom to be sure that I make it to the Expo in time before it closes? I will have a car, so presumably the quickest option is for me to park at Animal Kingdom then drive straight to the Expo (there's parking at the Expo right?)

If I arrive at the Expo at 2:59 will I be OK, or do I need to plan to arrive earlier to be sure to make it through before 3?

So frustrating as the app is only showing up till the 2nd and the website whenever I click on anything for the 4th I get error messages between this and the costume anxiety I’m having I’m starting to feel not so magical

We kind of sort of had a merch preview today because during destination D23 they showed some RunDisney branded “Lug” bags as part of their new collaboration

Never been to the post race party. Is there a lot of food options as you stroll around the world? Or should we get dining reservations somewhere?

Never been to the post race party. Is there a lot of food options as you stroll around the world? Or should we get dining reservations somewhere?

You get entrance to the park around 4, so you’ll have all dining options of regular Epcot until closing. During the party after park closing they have all the food stands for the food and wine festival. It‘s small portions and pricey, so I wouldn’t plan on making a meal out of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter