Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2022 (Nov. 3-6, 2022)

It might be a long shot, but I’m looking for two party tickets. My friend would like her kids to be able to go as well. We had one promised to us that has fallen through. So we are back to needing two.
Thanks!

I received a reminder email yesterday to fill out my waiver (which I did this morning). I also have a reminder for my husband's waiver. I registered him when I registered myself. I clicked the button to have the waiver emailed to him, but he's not getting it. When he logs into RunDisney, the only registration we see is his Springtime Surprise 2023, which I also registered him for. There is nothing about Wine and Dine under his account. What do we need to do? Anyone else have this issue?

I received a reminder email yesterday to fill out my waiver (which I did this morning). I also have a reminder for my husband's waiver. I registered him when I registered myself. I clicked the button to have the waiver emailed to him, but he's not getting it. When he logs into RunDisney, the only registration we see is his Springtime Surprise 2023, which I also registered him for. There is nothing about Wine and Dine under his account. What do we need to do? Anyone else have this issue?
Worst case sinario you will be able to sign a paper waver at the expo

Yep as @ErinC said. Sign the paper waiver at the Expo. It only takes a few minutes.

This happened to me last year. You can email runDisney and they should be able to fix it. Mine were gone because I had changed my email address at some point and they had become disconnected from my account.

Worst case you can do a paper waiver.

I just got an email from RunDisney saying I will need my physical ticket to enter the after party. Not sure how that works for those who purchased extras and got theirs digitally, but worth considering for those selling/buying tickets to the event.

I just got an email from RunDisney saying I will need my physical ticket to enter the after party. Not sure how that works for those who purchased extras and got theirs digitally, but worth considering for those selling/buying tickets to the event.
It's interesting that the email is worded that way. I was able to link my physical ticket to MDE and was planning to just use my magic band (which has always worked in the past); however, I guess I will just bring my physical card as well just in case

Considering that the international runners like me won't even get a physical ticket, how could they make that work?

Considering that the international runners like me won't even get a physical ticket, how could they make that work?
You can get a physical ticket at the Expo. I am already traveling and I reached out to runDisney some time ago saying that they are mailing out the tickets too late for me to receive them. They said at the Expo they will issue a new ticket.

This happened to me last year. You can email runDisney and they should be able to fix it. Mine were gone because I had changed my email address at some point and they had become disconnected from my account.

Worst case you can do a paper waiver.
In the middle of this right now with DH. He apparently has 3 different runDisney accounts. One shows W&D, one shows MW and SS never showed up on either. A quick email to them and they are working on merging them all. I think the link DH used was under the FAQ section for “my registration isn’t showing in my account”.

I would think if you never got a physical ticket (i.e. you purchased it digitally) they wouldn't require you to have one to get into the party. The tickets for the half runners are different than the extra tickets that people can purchase for family/friends.

I would think if you never got a physical ticket (i.e. you purchased it digitally) they wouldn't require you to have one to get into the party. The tickets for the half runners are different than the extra tickets that people can purchase for family/friends.
Yes, but, I could see them trying to clamp down on the transferability of these cards. I just thought the insistence in the email, coupled with cancelling second-hand purchases of Halloween party tickets elsewhere, could cause problems

All Disney tickets of all types come with standard fine print claiming you need to have the physical media, even though you don't. That said, I'll do what I always do...bring it along just in case.

In the middle of this right now with DH. He apparently has 3 different runDisney accounts. One shows W&D, one shows MW and SS never showed up on either. A quick email to them and they are working on merging them all. I think the link DH used was under the FAQ section for “my registration isn’t showing in my account”.
How long did it take them to respond to you? I sent an email Thursday, but haven't heard anything back.

How long did it take them to respond to you? I sent an email Thursday, but haven't heard anything back.
Initial email was sent on Tuesday, they responded Wednesday asking for more info. I replied Thursday and everything was resolved by Friday afternoon.

5 mile pace run yesterday (8:57/mi) and 11 miles today (9:40/mi). A close mimic to what's about to go down in 2 weeks. My goal is a sub 53 10k with a sub-2 half. I need to start practicing taking random selfies on my run in case I see characters and need to stop. 😂

Beautiful weather where I am. It's actually colder than Orlando in mornings so I usually delay my runs to try and match the temperature it will be. Hope everyone's training is going well!

Initial email was sent on Tuesday, they responded Wednesday asking for more info. I replied Thursday and everything was resolved by Friday afternoon.
Maybe I’ll hear something tomorrow then. I know we can deal with it there, but that kind of stuff drives me nuts. I just want it dealt with before we leave for our trip.

5 mile pace run yesterday (8:57/mi) and 11 miles today (9:40/mi). A close mimic to what's about to go down in 2 weeks. My goal is a sub 53 10k with a sub-2 half. I need to start practicing taking random selfies on my run in case I see characters and need to stop. 😂

Beautiful weather where I am. It's actually colder than Orlando in mornings so I usually delay my runs to try and match the temperature it will be. Hope everyone's training is going well!
My experience is that as long as you're placed in the appropriate corral, the character lines are nearly nonexistent at those paces. The first couple may have lines of a dozen or so but it quickly drops off to 0-3. I usually set myself a rule that if it's less than 5, I'll stop and I always end up with way more character stops than I intended. You can certainly still go the selfie route, but it won't take noticably longer to have someone take a proper photo.

So I guess they’re going to use a virtual queue for the expo for W&D, through the app, and you have to add people to your shopping group. I’m not super excited for this. Hopefully the fact that they’re planning on using this means that they have PLENTY of merch, but I’m not holding my breath.

I’ll be very interested to see how this goes for all of you so we can get some tips for MW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter