Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2022 (Nov. 3-6, 2022)

Yeah, I was in that 2020 Marathon traffic, and I was on a resort bus from the Hilton Bonnet Creek. I had to get off the bus and walk along the highway to the staging area and then walk to the starting line. I ended up doing a 5k before the marathon.

This year I'm in a VRBO "15 minutes" from the EPCOT parking lot. So i'm planning on leaving at 3 AM to avoid stress.

Thanks for your feedback!
We are at the Hilton Bonnet Creek and were informed our shuttle to the half is at 2:30 am, that seems so crazy, for a 5am race.

We are at the Hilton Bonnet Creek and were informed our shuttle to the half is at 2:30 am, that seems so crazy, for a 5am race.
FYI if you haven’t been before, there’s a lot of walking and then waiting and then walking and then shuffling and then waiting….and on and on involved in actually getting to the start line for Disney races.

No, it really doesn't - not for a Disney race. Plus keep in mind that there is a hefty walk from the bus drop-off to the Epcot gates (security) and then to the general area. From there you add a 1+ mile walkout to the corrals. All of that takes time.

We will be staying at Riviera. Do I just ask at check-in what time buses will start for the 5K on Friday morning? What time does everyone recommend getting to the bus stop? I am not a morning person by any means, so I'm stressed about the getting there part of the journey. I'm sure adrenaline will kick in at some point, I just need to make it to my bus to start the day :)

We will be staying at Riviera. Do I just ask at check-in what time buses will start for the 5K on Friday morning? What time does everyone recommend getting to the bus stop? I am not a morning person by any means, so I'm stressed about the getting there part of the journey. I'm sure adrenaline will kick in at some point, I just need to make it to my bus to start the day :)
The posted start is 3am for resort buses I tend to head towards them personally somewhere around 245 as sometimes the first few busses will leave a few mins early

There are usually large poster boards in the lobby with all sorts of runDisney info.

Hi everyone. Does anyone have an after party ticket they would like to sell? I just went onto the RunDisney site to buy one and it says they are sold out. I’m really bummed and need one for my husband. Thanks.

No it doesn't. Even if you arrive early, there's a lot to see and do in the starting area :) Time flies by.

Hi everyone. Does anyone have an after party ticket they would like to sell? I just went onto the RunDisney site to buy one and it says they are sold out. I’m really bummed and need one for my husband. Thanks.
That’s odd, it’s showing as available for me:
CB992E30-93BE-4E70-A8ED-D5323D741900.png

Went to buy an after party ticket and it sold out. If anyone has one they won't use and would like to sell please let me know. Thanks

FYI if you haven’t been before, there’s a lot of walking and then waiting and then walking and then shuffling and then waiting….and on and on involved in actually getting to the start line for Disney races.
Thank you, good to know!

From the Digital Event Guide:

Disney Wine & Dine 10K powered by SHOKZ

• Schedule:
  • Friday, November 5th, 2022 | 5:00am – 9:00am
  • Race Start/Finish: EPCOT® Parking Lot. Official race start: 5:00am

This says FRIDAY for the 10k. Please tell me this is a typo? The date is right, Nov 5th...but that is Saturday. The 5k is on Friday, 10k on Sat, Half on Sun....right?

• Schedule:

This says FRIDAY for the 10k. Please tell me this is a typo? The date is right, Nov 5th...but that is Saturday. The 5k is on Friday, 10k on Sat, Half on Sun....right?
It wouldn’t be a rD event guide without at least one typo, right? 😄😄 The 10K is definitely on Saturday

• Schedule:

Copy/Paste is a blessing and a curse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter