Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2022 (Nov. 3-6, 2022)

Stopped at the honey stinger booth for some free fuel today and found out that they are not the on course provider! The guy at the booth thinks it's jelly belly.
Jelly Belly?? Blech. I hope they bring back Honey Stinger chews for MW because I tried them a couple of weeks ago and they were fine.

Runner tracking now has email!

I guess time will tell but that's what the both told me 🤷‍♀️

Btw, runner tracking has email as an option now! I was able to sign up for texts through Verizon's vtext option (your phone number @vtext.com, I.e. 9998675309@vtext.com). Accidentally had a typo the first time so hopefully that poor soul unsubscribes before I blow up their phone in the pre morning hours tomorrow 🤣.
If you go back in you can remove the typo'd address. I just did the same thing and sent a tracking confirmation to someone 1 digit off my number.

Runner tracking now has email!

I guess time will tell but that's what the both told me 🤷‍♀️

Btw, runner tracking has email as an option now! I was able to sign up for texts through Verizon's vtext option (your phone number @vtext.com, I.e. 9998675309@vtext.com). Accidentally had a typo the first time so hopefully that poor soul unsubscribes before I blow up their phone in the pre morning hours tomorrow 🤣.
Was just about to post this, much happier now that email is back
for those with ATT you can get texts by using yourphonenumber@txt.att.net

I’m now too late but where do they generally put the characters? I think I missed all of them 😅 I’m already in my corral.

Hopefully I get some after!

They are next to the dj. So when u walk in, there should have been a big stage with bleachers across from it. The herds of people on either side are for the characters.

Character lines were much longer this morning. In general it's much busier this morning. Much larger crowd for the 10k

15 mins for minnie
Got in line for Baloo was told 30 min wait not guarantee took 15 with him breaking in between
In coral now it’s a-d NOT a-e like I heard
I swear every year it’s roulette if I’m last coral with 12:01-14 projection

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter