Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2022 (Nov. 3-6, 2022)

Quick question about MemoryMaker and race pictures. If we are only doing one actual park day and buy a one day MM are we able to add any race weekend photos to that MM or just the race that is run on our one park day?

I thought you had the ability to add the race photos to a single day but wanted to check. $69 for three races and a park day makes sense, $169 for the same doesn't.
I thought one day memory maker was just one day's photos.

Last edited:
I thought one day memory maker was just one day's photos.

It is for park photos but I was wondering if the intelligence in the program was tuned enough to know which race was on which day. If no one knows I might risk it on the $69 and try to add all the races (challenge for me and 5K for my wife).

It is for park photos but I was wondering if the intelligence in the program was tuned enough to know which race was on which day. If no one knows I might risk it on the $69 and try to add all the races (challenge for me and 5K for my wife).
The photos are dated. I'm sure it's smart enough. But you can always try!

I've always been curious how this works. I know you can add a few bib numbers (the exact number escapes me) but does it care if the bibs are from the same day?

Let's hope Disney has already put in the order for the W&D medals... we just got an e-mail that SS medals this weekend "may not be available due to supply chain issues." They plan to mail them to us at home. Incredible bummer (and my first runD event)😭😭

For those of you who fly Southwest, flights have opened up through Nov. 5.

I personally made reservations (with points) for both Nov. 4 and 5. The 5th saves me money on a hotel, but the 4th saves me pre-race stress and anxiety.

I'm in my mid-40's with young kids. Who am I kidding? I should save the stress and keep to my midafternoon Nov. 4 flight plan.

I personally made reservations (with points) for both Nov. 4 and 5. The 5th saves me money on a hotel, but the 4th saves me pre-race stress and anxiety.

I'm in my mid-40's with young kids. Who am I kidding? I should save the stress and keep to my midafternoon Nov. 4 flight plan.
I booked mine this morning as well. Coming in on the 2nd because I like to do the expo as early as possible.

I booked my flight for the 4th. The prices were about double what I was expecting. It would have been cheaper for me to book American roundtrip than Southwest which has never been the case before.

I ended up with SW for the flight down because the schedule was better and AA for the flight home because I just barely had enough points to pull it off.

I booked my flight for the 4th. The prices were about double what I was expecting. It would have been cheaper for me to book American roundtrip than Southwest which has never been the case before.

I ended up with SW for the flight down because the schedule was better and AA for the flight home because I just barely had enough points to pull it off.
Same here. Flights that used to be $99 or $119 each way are now low to mid-$200s, per leg.

I booked SWA because I just earned my Companion Pass and earned a boatload of points along the way. Hoping to bring my 8-year-old (parents are coming and can watch him as my brother and I run the race). But if those plans change may just cancel these flights and book AA or United for roughly half the price of a RT.

Thanks for the reminder! Booked our tickets to arrive on Nov 3. Arriving around 1 pm so hope to hit the expo Thursday late afternoon.

Same here. Flights that used to be $99 or $119 each way are now low to mid-$200s, per leg.

I booked SWA because I just earned my Companion Pass and earned a boatload of points along the way. Hoping to bring my 8-year-old (parents are coming and can watch him as my brother and I run the race). But if those plans change may just cancel these flights and book AA or United for roughly half the price of a RT.
United jacked up the prices too for some weekends. Right they're booking out through February, and I glanced at the prices for Princess weekend. $1200 for economy when I checked Monday!

We fly on American and I also just booked yesterday. I'd checked flight prices the first week of March, before we knew we were registered, and compared to what I paid yesterday (just 3 wks later) it was already $200 more for our 3 tickets. I'm afraid prices are only going to go up and up as we get closer to Nov. :(

United jacked up the prices too for some weekends. Right they're booking out through February, and I glanced at the prices for Princess weekend. $1200 for economy when I checked Monday!
Thankfully the prices have gone down now. Not that I'm booking that far in advance. I want prices to settle before I start comparing airlines.

For what it's worth, the Two-Course Challenge is still open if anyone is interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter