Willow

I saw the finale of Willow The Series this morning and it was great and I truly think that Season 2 is on the way because the end leaves a cliffhanger that will lead into Season 2. I thought Willow was a great series and it had tons of action and Warrick Davis truly was funny as Willow and how Warrick got the role I don't know how but he made Willow funny and full of energy. I did notice that they used the Dire Straits 1982 hit Money For Nothing during the end credits and it made it fun. I think that in my eyes Willow Season 2 will debut Summer 2024 and if it is made Willow Season 3 will debut in 2026

Willow is on hold, so I doubt we will see anything by 2024. With the writers strike now too, it may nevr come back. It's borderline as it is. It's too bad because I thought it was really great too.

Willow was recently announced to be taken off of Disney+, so it looks like they are taking it as a financial write off. Does not look good for there being any more Willow content. Just was not viewed very much on the platform.

Willow was recently announced to be taken off of Disney+, so it looks like they are taking it as a financial write off. Does not look good for there being any more Willow content. Just was not viewed very much on the platform.

Yeah, it's too bad. There was some hope there for a minute, but not with the recent slash & burn tactics.

If it did well and lots of people watched it, they would not be taking a write down for it instead of leaving it on the streaming platform.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter