Willing to share-

Jenniww

Mouseketeer
I typed up a pretty little tip & idea sheet for my family. Ideas I have collected from these boards all typed and ready to print(word document). I would be more then happy to share just email me jenniww@verizon.netwith WDW tips in the subject line. Please! I do not open emails with nothing in the subject line from people I do not know.

If you think of anything I should add let me know.

Jenni

Just got in and sent out all the request. I hope everyone reads at least one thing new :flower3:

I typed up a pretty little tip & idea sheet for my family. Ideas I have collected from these boards all typed and ready to print(word document). I would be more then happy to share just email me jenniww@verizon.net with WDW tips in the subject line.

If you think of anything I should add let me know.

Jenni

Jenni

I would LOVE a copy!! I just emailed you!

Thank you for all the work you did to compile all the tips and then to share them with all of us is awesome!! :thumbsup2 :hug:

Good morning everybody :surfweb:

Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to Jenni for sending me the "tips list".. I picked it up this morning..

Thanks for taking the time to compile all your best tips advice, and for being so generous in sharing them all with us :)

Clair

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter