Williams Sonoma coupon codes that work on discounted merchandise?

puck

Earning My Ears
I want to buy an item that is already discounted. It’s pricey so I’ve been trying to use the codes they send me on it. So far they are all for none discounted merchandise. Does WS ever release codes for their discounted merchandise? I thought I had used codes before on sale merchandise. Thanks.

recently found out that they will price match the lowest price you can find amazon. search for the lowest price then contact them (not going to work w/a w/s exclusive item). their policy reads:

We match the prices of new products sold by Amazon or sold on Amazon by the manufacturer, Sur la Table, Bed Bath and Beyond, Bloomingdales, Macy's, and Crate & Barrel.Our price match guarantee is valid for online and in-store purchases.

recently found out that they will price match the lowest price you can find amazon. search for the lowest price then contact them (not going to work w/a w/s exclusive item). their policy reads:

We match the prices of new products sold by Amazon or sold on Amazon by the manufacturer, Sur la Table, Bed Bath and Beyond, Bloomingdales, Macy's, and Crate & Barrel.Our price match guarantee is valid for online and in-store purchases.
I didn’t know that. Thank you. The piece I want is exclusive however I will keep the price match in mind for future use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter