Will you post pics of your tshirts from the Disney Design-A-Tee at DTD?

I'm curious if they only have crew neck T-shirts to choose from? I'm a Pooh shaped gal and I don't look good with shirts up around my neck. I usually get something like a V- neck. Is this available, or any other styles?

I also wonder if they have different shirts. I would like a tank top. My guess is the regular crew neck tshirt is cheaper and that's why all these have been bought.

Can someone tell me if they have shirts with stitch? My daughters favorite character, it is hard to find shirts with him on it. It will make her trip more special.

From what I understand, they have hundreds of pics of characters to choose from. I'm pretty sure they'll probably have Stitch. :)

Cool! How fun this looks. New thing for next trip! Thanks for starting the thread!

No problem, I want to see more! Haha :)

I'm curious if they only have crew neck T-shirts to choose from? I'm a Pooh shaped gal and I don't look good with shirts up around my neck. I usually get something like a V- neck. Is this available, or any other styles?

We made our shirts last year right after they opened the store. They still didn't have all the different colors and sizes in stock at that point, and they were selling so quickly that the shirts they did have were picked over.

Can someone tell me if they have shirts with stitch? My daughters favorite character, it is hard to find shirts with him on it. It will make her trip more special.

Funny, I clicked on this thread specifically hoping to see a cute Stitch shirt! My son loves him, and yep, really hard to find Stitch shirts!

These are awesome! I'm planning my DD's Sweet 16 trip right now in June... I might have to do these rather than a local screen printer who can't copy disney stuff! :)

I don't have a photo but my friend had just found out she was pregnant before their January trip. They made a shirt for their 2 year old son with Mickey jumping up in "Yippee!" pose. Above Mickey, it said "Guess What!" and below "I'm going to be a big brother!" She said it cost around $20. They had him wear it to the the grandparents' houses to tell them about their upcoming bundle of joy. I thought this was a very cute way to share their exciting news.

The Theme Parks Community board is the place for picture threads, so I've moved this one. :)

Dude, it seems like every thread that gets moved to the Theme Park Community board from the Attractions and Strategies Board always dies.

Anyway, this is a really cool looking idea. My favorite character is Mulan, I would LOVE a Mulan tee.

Are these screen print type tees or are they iron on? B/c I have found most iron on type stuff just isn't good quality.

Dude, it seems like every thread that gets moved to the Theme Park Community board from the Attractions and Strategies Board always dies.

Anyway, this is a really cool looking idea. My favorite character is Mulan, I would LOVE a Mulan tee.

Are these screen print type tees or are they iron on? B/c I have found most iron on type stuff just isn't good quality.

i believe its screeen print, but im not 100% sure....but we've had ours since october, worn many times by the kids, and they're still going strong.

Does it take a lot of time to make one, or is it quick?

to make one as in design it yourself? not really, unless you're running after a 2 and 4 year old! lol i found the process to be very fast, once the kids decided what they wanted on theirs.

as for the printing part, we did ours after lunch and it was at asmovies that evening for pick up. it probably beat us back to our hotel we were at dtd so long.

to make one as in design it yourself? not really, unless you're running after a 2 and 4 year old! lol i found the process to be very fast, once the kids decided what they wanted on theirs.

as for the printing part, we did ours after lunch and it was at asmovies that evening for pick up. it probably beat us back to our hotel we were at dtd so long.

Thanks for the info! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info! :thumbsup2

no prob! we just returned yesterday wearing our new creations. we made them the 17th of april around noonish and would be ready by 230 she said. we still did the ship back thing so we didnt have to walk to the other side then all the way back. for our four shirts, 2 adults and 2 kids was 96ish bucks. was orginally more, and as i was digging for $$ she entered the delivery info and apparently when you ship it to your disney resort it takes the taxes off! or atleast thats what she told us. i never did look at the slip to see if that was what happened. but it was nice to save about 10 bucks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter