Will you post pics of your tshirts from the Disney Design-A-Tee at DTD?

ipodluvr287

DIS Veteran
Will you post pics of your tshirts from the Disney Design-A-Tee at DTD? I was thinking of doing this on our trip, but I want to see what they look like first.

I am very interested in this too hopefully someone will come along soon:thumbsup2

I am so sure my mom will want to do this on the first day of our upcoming trip, so I really want to see pics of the t shirts too!

This is my DH's St. Patrick's Day shirt from Design-a-Tee that we had made last year:

24674_1385143394703_1415552634_1038550_3442060_n.jpg

It has been through many washings and dryings, and it still looks just as good.

DSCN53041.jpg

i know it's not close up(sorry its so small) but we had these made for our night at MVMCP. we had them say Christmas trip 2009 above the mickey ears and our names below. we are going in april so i am going to make shirts for all of us to wear for our oct trip to MNSSHP! i love this idea it was fun designing together!

Does anyone know how much these costs?

Is there a charge per letter, or is it a flat cost?

Does anyone know how much these costs?

Is there a charge per letter, or is it a flat cost?

It's a flat fee, but I don't remember exactly how much they cost. I do remember our two adult short-sleeved shirts being under $50, which was just a little more than the pre-made shirts they sell. They have lots of designs to choose from, then you add your lettering lines to the design.

I love this! let's keep it going! Do they have designs that you can use that have Cinderella Castle on them?

i actually dont have any pics! but if memory serves me correct the price goes by the size of the shirt. we got two toddler shirts for probably under 40 bucks. it was great fun! dd has a bright red one with flounder on it after she kept changing her mind! and ds has monsters inc on black. we got to pic the main pic and choose if we wanted 1,2,3 or i belive 4 phrases on it, can be premade or you can type your own. we choose my first trip, disneyworld, 2009, where dreams come true.

the tshirts are haines shirts, so they are good quality. they also come done up in a drawstring bag with the store name and haines name on them as well.

the only draw back was the store is fairly small and theres only i think 6-8 computers to design the t-s's on. we took up two, one with each kid to get done faster.

im sure cinderella's castle is an option, as there was an entire princess section, dd saw them all, and kept changing her mind! it was very overwhelming there was so many pics to choose from.

also just on the other side of the door frame(interconnecting stores) was the design your own ears spot. disney made lots of money from me that day! lol

Here is one that I made last year on our honeymoon.

I ordered a child sized ones because I liked the fit better (and it was cheaper :P)

4409_516762578343_185200067_3076-1.jpg

I'm curious if they only have crew neck T-shirts to choose from? I'm a Pooh shaped gal and I don't look good with shirts up around my neck. I usually get something like a V- neck. Is this available, or any other styles?

Can someone tell me if they have shirts with stitch? My daughters favorite character, it is hard to find shirts with him on it. It will make her trip more special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter