• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will you be seeing the movie M3gan next year?

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
Will you be seeing the movie M3gan next year? It’s basically female Chucky. Trailer warning, it’s a horror movie, so if that’s not your thing you may not want to watch the video. Universal is supposedly already planning a sequel. I wonder if Universal Studios would make a horror ride based on the movie?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3GAN

This is a good descriptive of my feelings on American Girl dolls and what they're capable of: rampant atrocities.

I doubt Universal will make a costly ride based on this movie, but they will very likely feature a Halloween Horror Nights haunted house around this doll, like they did with The Purge, US, etc.

Last edited:

Add me to the don't watch any horror movies list. I have seen 2 in my life - the original Halloween in a theater with my high school boyfriend who then thought it was fun to try to scare me. Also saw Poltergeist with a couple of college friends which gave me nightmares. That’s it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter