Will you be checking out Under The Dome? Official Thread?

I think I'll give it a whirl.

One question though, is it a series that will try to get picked up for another season, or is it a one time mini-series that will end in say 8-10 episodes and that will be it?

Darn, darn, darn!!! I didn't realize this was starting tonight, and now I can't set my DVR.... won't be home until really late...

I wonder if I will be able to watch it on Hulu or something?

I really lked the book, except for the ending. That was a bit of a letdown.

I didn't start reading the book until I knew about the tv series. With that in mind, I can totally see this book as a 13 episode mini-series. I have high hopes for it. Even if I dont like it, I will see it through since I enjoyed the book so much.

Luv2Scrap said:
Darn, darn, darn!!! I didn't realize this was starting tonight, and now I can't set my DVR.... won't be home until really late...

I wonder if I will be able to watch it on Hulu or something?

You can't set it remotely?

I really lked the book, except for the ending. That was a bit of a letdown.

I didn't start reading the book until I knew about the tv series. With that in mind, I can totally see this book as a 13 episode mini-series. I have high hopes for it. Even if I dont like it, I will see it through since I enjoyed the book so much.

I was also let down by the ending. That is often the case with his books though. I will try it, just because I have read it. I'm not sure I will finish though, it will have to be pretty good to keep my interest, and I have a feeling once the dome is down and they get into the other stories it might go a bit off the rails LOL. We shall see :-).
There is one part of the storyline I certainly hope they are omitting since it's network TV.

I was also let down by the ending. That is often the case with his books though. I will try it, just because I have read it. I'm not sure I will finish though, it will have to be pretty good to keep my interest, and I have a feeling once the dome is down and they get into the other stories it might go a bit off the rails LOL. We shall see :-).
There is one part of the storyline I certainly hope they are omitting since it's network TV.

You lost me....Spoiler in white I don't rememer much of anythig happening after the dome goes down? That was the end. What do I not remember? lol You hope they omit the girlfriends in the pantry? lol

Yes wvjules, that is exactly the part!! LOL, when I first heard CBS had the rights, I though, how the heck will they put that on network TV???
And when I meant the Dome comes down, I meant when it first closes them in.

Yes wvjules, that is exactly the part!! LOL, when I first heard CBS had the rights, I though, how the heck will they put that on network TV???
And when I meant the Dome comes down, I meant when it first closes them in.

I was confused. I was thinking up and not down lol

Worst ending ever.

I sat there crying for like 20 minutes after.

I was so mad at that ending! Was totally not expecting it and hated it.

Thanks for this thread. I didn't realize it was coming up. We hardly ever get a chance to watch TV, so missed all the previews. I have it set for a series recording.

Caught a few minutes of it last night. I noticed that the changed the radio station a bit. :rotfl: That and they had Rusty outside the Dome with the fire department and Linda inside the Dome. That will change things up a bit.

In the book, couldn't they talk to each other through the Dome? Am I remembering that right?

I was so mad at that ending! Was totally not expecting it and hated it.

Thanks for this thread. I didn't realize it was coming up. We hardly ever get a chance to watch TV, so missed all the previews. I have it set for a series recording.

Caught a few minutes of it last night. I noticed that the changed the radio station a bit. :rotfl: That and they had Rusty outside the Dome with the fire department and Linda inside the Dome. That will change things up a bit.

In the book, couldn't they talk to each other through the Dome? Am I remembering that right?

Yes, they could talk to each other through the dome.

I fell asleep and missed it. lol I'll watch it tonight. Interesting about Rusty and Linda. Wonder how that's gonna play out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter