Will you be able to add Genie + to tickets already purchased?

Do you think you will be able to add Genie+ to tickets you already purchased?
If not, Disney would be missing a huge opportunity to capitalize on Genie+. There are people who already bought their passes for next year.

It sounds like a ticket “upgrade” that you can choose or not choose. So you should be able to add it whenever you want. I’m guessing even on the same day if you decide to, even if it means you miss early selections, and you can probably buy individual ride access at any time as long as there are times available.

Have you ever ridden the Simpsons ride at Universal? “They won’t kill you in a theme park with a dime left in your pocket!!” LOL You do t think they’d miss the chance to sell this to anyone who will buy it, do you??

At Disneyland, you could purchase Maxpass for everyday when you purchased your tickets, or you could purchase it each day via the app.

At Disneyland, you could purchase Maxpass for everyday when you purchased your tickets, or you could purchase it each day via the app.

Do you know with Maxpass if you purchased it the day off is it more like a separate purchase or a ticket upgrade? I ask because I have comp tickets and am concerned I won't be able to get Genie+. I assume at the least, it would be same day and through the app, but not sure if that purchase is still considered a ticket upgrade.

Do you know with Maxpass if you purchased it the day off is it more like a separate purchase or a ticket upgrade? I ask because I have comp tickets and am concerned I won't be able to get Genie+. I assume at the least, it would be same day and through the app, but not sure if that purchase is still considered a ticket upgrade.

Separate purchase

From what I have read, yes. And you will be able to add it for any day at anytime. So you could add it on day by day basis if you wanted. I suspect in the future there maybe package discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter