Will we have room? We just got a new tent!

dreambound

Lover of sugar-coated sugar-filled sugar
We just bought a new tent and we'd like to pitch it next to our Class C (rental) motor home on our big trip to FW in December. Our tent is a 7 person tent, 17' x10'

We'd like to take it with us, but if we need a smaller tent we'll start looking for one now. Thanks!

When you make your reservation, make sure you ask the CM to make a note on it about the tent and its size. When the campsite assignments are made for arrivals (about 2-3 days in advance) FW does their best to match up spaces with needs. So communicate as much info as possible and hopefully you will get a sand pad that will accomodate the tent.

I bet it will work out! :thumbsup2

Bama ED

When you make your reservation, make sure you ask the CM to make a note on it about the tent and its size. When the campsite assignments are made for arrivals (about 2-3 days in advance) FW does their best to match up spaces with needs. So communicate as much info as possible and hopefully you will get a sand pad that will accomodate the tent.

I bet it will work out! :thumbsup2

Bama ED

Thanks! We're in a preferred site, so if anyone has an idea of where that might put us, I'd love to know!

Preferred sites are generally near the Meadows Trading Post and then up towards the Marina and stuff.

As long as you have a big enough dirt pad in the back of the site you can generally set up a tent. SHould not be a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter