Will we be able to use DP CS and snack credits after we check out?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
We will check out of our AS resort before 11 AM, check our luggage at the resort, and go to a park for a bit before heading to the airport. Will we have an issue using our leftover CS and snack credits in the park for lunch after we've checked out of the resort? I read earlier that someone had trouble with this, but how about the majority of guests on the DP? Is this is a common problem?

I remember someone saying that when you check out, ask the CM to keep your portfolio together...whatever that means. I guess just make sure the CM checking you out realizes that you still want to use your dining plan for the rest of that day.

You have until midnight on the day of checkout. So if you check out @8:00am on 5/1/06, you could use your credits until 11:59pm on 5/1/06

On the last day we were there we checked out went ot EPCOT and ate at Italy. No Problem. Also stopped back at the hotel (POFQ) and finished our snack credits off, still no problem. They are good till midnight the day you check out. ENJOY!!!

Glad to hear this! We'll be checking out on a Saturday but be at the parks until about 6pm that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter