Will we be able to see Elsa/Anna without fast pass?

scampiekat

Earning My Ears
We are going during February break (Presidents week.) We are staying off site so I can only get fastpasses at 30 days, right?

My question is... Without fastpass will we be able to see Elsa/Anna. I'm figuring by the time 30 days hits all the fastpasses will be already taken. I really don't want to wait over 2 hours.

Thanks!

Nobody can really say. I know they are *usually* all gone but it is worth trying. It isn't unheard of for some more to open up and of course people could always change plans/cancel FP reservations. If it were me, I'd check as soon as possible...wake up early on the 30 day mark even. And if I couldn't get one right away I'd probably check daily.

On a day with out morning EMH get to the park at rope drop and go right to the spot to meet Anna and Elsa. I am not 100% sure this opens at rope drop but i would think it does.

I agree to keep checking the fast passes, but I really think going at rope drop and going right to this is the best bet.

Wouldn't morning EMH days be a bad idea since she is offsite? I'll be honest even though we were onsite I never paid much attention to EMH times/days/parks (morning was just too early for us and evening we were too tired since we didn't do mid-day breaks) but it was my understanding that the park with EMH is busier than normal? Could be wrong, just wanted to throw that out there.

Morning EMH would be a bad idea, that's why i said pick a day with out morning EMH. This was no one is in the park before you.

I agree when i stay on site i don't pay much attention either, but if you want to be first go at rope drop on a day when people can't get in before you.

I was unable to get a FP for A&E during our Novemeber trip. We got to the MK at 9:04 am (opened at 9) and walked directly (not running). The wait per the CM was 128 minutes. :sad2:

I decided the only person (s) I would wait 128 minutes to see are: my father( who is in heaven), Walt himself, Jesus Christ or Elvis :rotfl2:

We haven't been able to reserve FP yet for our trip in 62 days but I keep logging on to check here and there and there have been quite a few days where FP to see Anna and Elsa are available, especially one or two days from the day I'm checking. So don't give up, I have been really surprised with the availability of the sisters.

Too answer your question, Yes. I would depend on how long you were willing to wait.
RD would be best bet, get there at least 30mins before park opens, and that is at the gate, not the parking lot.
Good Luck

We just got back from Disney and were able to get a FP for A&E by stalking the fastpass site like a hawk. I would recommend if you are travelling with a group say your DH and DD only - use the phone version to only check for times for you and DD (or whatever is the smallest group possible) to increase chances. I found the phone easiest for periodic checks throughout the day to get the FP's we wanted most.

Since we had a FP we went to another attraction close by but the crowd swarmed the A&E M&G so you have to be at the front of the line to avoid an instantaneous hour long wait. If you're making a run for it just know that they make you go around the carousel to get in so keep your head down and keep on moving!

We are going to WDW from Feb. 28 -March 8 and we just did our fast pass selections the other night (staying at Old Key West resort). I was up at 1:00 am(live in Canada) and my window wasn't open yet. Went to bed and got up and checked at 2:30 and I was able to book then. I saved one of our Magic Kingdom days for the last full day of our trip and went right to that day first. I got our fast pass for Anna and Elsa no problem. We had three times to choose from so maybe if you try that approach. We also got the mine train as well with no problem. The only thing we couldn't get was Journey of the little Mermaid, I assume because of the refurbishment going on. Best of luck in getting all the FP+ you want!

We just went in December during the week of Christmas. We stayed on property but DD wasn't all that into Frozen when I booked FP so I didn't do one for Elsa/Anna. Well, when we arrived she was very much into meeting characters and Frozen! She's only 4 so we didn't tell her you could meet them since I wasn't going to wait that long! (plus we also had DS1 with us so we didn't do well waiting in long lines!) it rained pretty good one night about 8 and so lots of people left the park. We put our ponchos on and kept going! Then during Wishes at 9 the lines really clear out. It was the perfect opportunity to meet Elsa and Anna!! We were in line all of 20 minutes!!

I was unable to get a FP for A&E during our Novemeber trip. We got to the MK at 9:04 am (opened at 9) and walked directly (not running). The wait per the CM was 128 minutes. :sad2:

I decided the only person (s) I would wait 128 minutes to see are: my father( who is in heaven), Walt himself, Jesus Christ or Elvis :rotfl2:

love THIS one. still figuring out this forum. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter