Will there be Park and character swaps in 2008

bigsis1970

Thanksgiving,a Birthday & our Anniversary 2017!
Hi just wondering is anyone is going to host a park and character swap in 2008 - seems I have 2 or more bunches of AK items but nothing from the other parks and a few characters but before I added my name to NEE's swap I thought I would check here... Thanks Michelle

I would guess there will be, no one has specifically stepped up to host them yet but I think we try to put a regular and newbie swap in for each park and a couple of types of character swaps in a year.

Rebecca

I am signed up to host a Character Swap this next year. If you look on the Swap calendar you can see whats coming up next year, no dates yet but it gives an idea what to look for. The character swap I will be hosting will have Disney and Pixar characters. Some groups will have specific characters, others will be a mix.

I'm sure there will be. I know last year in late November/ early December we started talking about the schedule for the upcoming year and ironed out the calendar - with much great work from the Supreme Swap Goddess :worship: and her helpful minions! :thumbsup2

I have some ideas on the 2007 calendar and I will start a new calendar soon. There will definitely be park and character swaps.

Awesome ladies Thanks so much.. I'll be on the lookout!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter