Will there be fireworks celebration on July 3rd or 4th at Epcot this year?

vwlfan

DIS Veteran
And will fireworks for July 4th be both the 3rd and 4th at MK this year?

I don't think there has been any announcement yet, but that has been their practice in past years.

I hope so. Thanks we will be at BRV those two days. Now the quandary is which park which day? Can take the boat to MK either day to avoid car traffic. But the other day may be problematic. After leaving Epcot, say on the 4th we should run into a bunch of traffic, back to a MK resort. Suggestions?

I saw in the park hours a few days ago they had it listed in MK the 3rd and 4th but no mention of special ones in Epcot

We were in Epcot on July 3rd a few years ago and timed dinner in Japan to be done just before the fireworks started. We exited the restaurant and the sky literally exploded with the most amazing display I'd ever seen/heard and it was like they were going off right over our head. If they are doing 'special' fireworks on July 3rd/4th in Epcot this year then they are not to be missed and you won't regret choosing Epcot over MK IMO.

Has anyone heard anything about Epcot July 4 fireworks? I booked the park that day and they have not mentioned a thing about them that I can see. I did see MK July 3&4. I can’t imagine they wouldn’t do them because it was the best show I have ever seen but getting concerned now. I should also add thru have not put the MK parade on the schedule past July 1 either but since they announced the Mk fireworks I am getting nervous. Epcot Forever is ok but not what I was going for that day.

I don't think there has been any announcement yet, but that has been their practice in past years.
Do they run the special fireworks at Epcot both days? I thought they only did Epcot once, but MK twice.

Has anyone heard anything about Epcot July 4 fireworks? I booked the park that day and they have not mentioned a thing about them that I can see. I did see MK July 3&4. I can’t imagine they wouldn’t do them because it was the best show I have ever seen but getting concerned now. I should also add thru have not put the MK parade on the schedule past July 1 either but since they announced the Mk fireworks I am getting nervous. Epcot Forever is ok but not what I was going for that day.
Knowing everything they've cut in recent memory, I wouldn't be surprised if it's only Epcot Forever. I finally planned a 4th of july trip to see MK and Epcot fireworks, so I'm positive they will once again let me down. But no, I haven't seen any mention of them and since the posted MK and didn't for Epcot I doubt they will.

We bought the fireworks dining package at Rose & Crown for 7/4. We assumed there would be a 4th of July show. Is it worth keeping the reservation?

There’s still time for them to announce extra stuff. It wasn’t until towards the end of June last year when they announced all of the special snacks they were doing for the 4th across the parks and resorts.

We bought the fireworks dining package at Rose & Crown for 7/4. We assumed there would be a 4th of July show. Is it worth keeping the reservation?

they haven't even put in the MK parade yet past July 1 so I am going to stay hopeful. I am quite frustrated. I would be more frustrated if I had gotten a fireworks package though.

WDW Park hours for July 3 & 4 lists ...
9:20pm MK says "Disney’s Celebrate America! – A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky"
9pm Epcot says "EPCOT Forever".
We will be in MK on July 3 & Epcot on July 4 -- hoping to see something special on the 4th.

WDW Park hours for July 3 & 4 lists ...
9:20pm MK says "Disney’s Celebrate America! – A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky"
9pm Epcot says "EPCOT Forever".
We will be in MK on July 3 & Epcot on July 4 -- hoping to see something special on the 4th.

Yeah I keep checking this every day and keep getting disappointed. They don’t have a MK parade listed for July either after July 1 so I keep hoping maybe they will post a July 4 show at Epcot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter