Will there be any podcasters at PI?

sanapunk

<font color=blue>Kahtkateer<br><font color=red>Me
Disney is sure sending me to the poorhouse on this one. I'm making a special weekend, first time solo trip, for the closure of PI. I was wondering, will any of you guys be there? I'm going to be awful lonely and to exchange some Bawbisms with some DISers would make my day. ;(

Please name a date when you will be here. I live in Davenport now and work for Disney. If I have that day off then I will be there.

Please name a date when you will be here. I live in Davenport now and work for Disney. If I have that day off then I will be there.

We (wife and I) weren't planning on heading down until October but have changed plans to fly down on September 26 to be at PI for the final day on the 27th.

Hopefully other DISers will be able to make it.

Armand

Have A nice 3 day trip planned for that weekend Friday night the 26th going to Adventures Club from open to close. Then on the 27th going to do comedy show and Mannequins close down Mannequins one last time :sad2:. But if you guys want to get something together like we could all meet at Comedy Warehouse or some that would be cool.

djlexus just signed up for the DWAB meet on 8/30, if any of the rest of you will be at the MK that day please come join us @ Aloha Isle/2pm. :goodvibes

I plan on being at AC for most of the final night, on the 27th. I'm kinda thinking that it's going to be absolutely PACKED and they might have to continuously rotate people out. But if anyone wants to organize a podcast meet that night, it'd be AWESOME!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter