Will there be a code out in the fall?

jtjarvis

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I know this is a popular style of question so sorry for repeating it! But we've booked a FW cabin for October 7-11 with the AAA discount and just wanted to know if I could hope for a better discount closer to the trip. I was wondering if throughout the year there's usually some code going on. We used one this past January but didn't know if that was aimed at low-attendance value season. (I keep on top of the codes released and looks like a special for FW in April has passed and the newer resort discounts for early summer may not include FW cabins according to the posts?)

Thanks so much as usual for your insights!:sunny:

Usually WDW releases discounts about 2-3 months in advance. This year they have opened a few farther out. The best advice is to keep an eye on mousesavers.com. SHe is good about keeping up to date info on there.

Thanks for responding Grumpy! Yes, I'm a member of mousesavers so do rely on that a lot but since it's not been a full year since I've been on the "Disney roll," didn't know whether the fall is a period likely to feature discounts. But I suspect the answer to that is just to wait and see huh! And I'll certainly take the AAA over nothing! :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter