Will the Landry's Select Card work for a party of 11? Pay with Gift Cards?

herrmannpt

Mouseketeer
We've had a Landry's Select Card for years, but we haven't been since before COVID. Does it still work for priority seating at Rainforest Cafe and T-Rex Cafe? We are hoping to eat at both during our June trip with our party of 11. Will it work with such a large group? We are also considering getting discounted Landry's gift cards through Costco to save some money. It doesn't look like the Disney locations are excluded, but does anyone have first-hand experience paying with the Landry's gift cards?

I have used general landry’s gift cards that I picked up at my local grocery store at all 3 Disney Landry’s restaurants. Sorry, I have not personally tried to use my Landry membership card to get seated at a table since Covid.

We've used Landry's gift cards at their hotels in the Houston area, so they should accept them at the Disney restaurants. You don't say when you are going, but they offer discounted gift cards at various times during the year (Xmas was the last time), so it would be good to get on their mailing list to get word of when that is going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter