Will the Frozen show on the Wonder go to another ship?

hypnotoad

Earning My Ears
Trying to plan my first cruise, and I want to experience both the midship detective agency AND the Frozen show. Won't be cruising until Nov. 2018

Do these shows ever move ships?

Trying to plan my first cruise, and I want to experience both the midship detective agency AND the Frozen show. Won't be cruising until Nov. 2018

Do these shows ever move ships?
not likely - it is now the signature show on the Wonder, and so far, they seem to like to keep those that way, a la Tangled on the Magic. However, casting notices have gone out for what appears to be a Beauty and the Beast show to move onto the Dream this summer or fall, likely replacing Villains Tonight.

ooh, that's good intel. My daughters might be okay with Beauty and the Beast instead of Frozen

We saw the frozen show for the first time a few nights ago and it was amazing! Our DD can't stop talking about it. Tangled is really good too!

..casting notices have gone out for what appears to be a Beauty and the Beast show to move onto the Dream this summer or fall, likely replacing Villains Tonight.

We would be VERY happy if that were the case; already saw it twice and have no desire to see it twice more late this summer!

However, casting notices have gone out for what appears to be a Beauty and the Beast show to move onto the Dream this summer or fall, likely replacing Villains Tonight.

OMG now I have to talk the family into a short cruise!! I was all "why would people book a cruise just to see the new Frozen show?" (which is wonderful, it really is! Saw it on our NYE cruise), and now I'm going to be that person.

Now if they will just have a real life Dug wander the ship too... :)

OMG now I have to talk the family into a short cruise!! I was all "why would people book a cruise just to see the new Frozen show?" (which is wonderful, it really is! Saw it on our NYE cruise), and now I'm going to be that person.

Now if they will just have a real life Dug wander the ship too... :)
Disney Wonder Alaska, last August at the Pixar Party--sorry it's so blurry...Dug was so close to me, and dancing, tongue flapping away--it was hilarious. Doubt they do the Pixar parties anymore though, now that they got rid of the Toy Story show...
copyDSCN1092.JPG

Disney Wonder Alaska, last August at the Pixar Party--sorry it's so blurry...Dug was so close to me, and dancing, tongue flapping away--it was hilarious. Doubt they do the Pixar parties anymore though, now that they got rid of the Toy Story show...
View attachment 219112
He's adorable, but I mean, like REAL life Dug. Because I'm a dork. You know the Dug in Real Life video? Like him. (Google Dug in Real Life if you haven't seen the video - I'm not sure I can post a youtube link?) Yes, I want an actual talking Golden Retriever on-board. It's not too much to ask, is it?? ;)

Sorry, :offtopic: !! I was a little overexcited about Beauty and the Beast... which is in my top 3 with Up and Enchanted. :)

Do you know if it's just like the Frozen show at DCA?
Don't know. It starts out with young Christoff, Svinn, Ana and Elsa as puppets. It is really a great show. Olaf is played by a broadway actor but heard he was changing out soon.

Don't know. It starts out with young Christoff, Svinn, Ana and Elsa as puppets. It is really a great show. Olaf is played by a broadway actor but heard he was changing out soon.

Oh! That doesn't sound the same. The one at DCA is sooo good! Love the "slow motion" part when the sled goes off the mountain when the wolves were chasing them.

Can't wait to see this one, too!!

not likely - it is now the signature show on the Wonder, and so far, they seem to like to keep those that way, a la Tangled on the Magic. However, casting notices have gone out for what appears to be a Beauty and the Beast show to move onto the Dream this summer or fall, likely replacing Villains Tonight.
I hope Villians Tonight! Stays.

I hope Villians Tonight! Stays.
Villians is likely going away based upon the casting notice, since they cast performers based upon being able to play roles in multiple shows, they are still listing casting for Believe and characters that would appear in the Golden Mickeys, but not for characters such as Hades, which was formerly cast as a principle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter