• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will Saturday or Sunday of Dapper Weekend this weekend be more crowded>

Katems

Mouseketeer
Would it be better to do a Fantasmic package on Saturday or Sunday this weekend during Dapper weekend? I already have a Fantasmic package at BB for Saturday but I thought maybe Sunday would be worse and it might be better to have a ressie for Sunday to escape the crowds while we eat?? I realize we may not get a ressie but I got my other one just yesterday!

Which day will be busier in the parks? Does DCA get as crowded with Dapper Day, too?

I think both days will be busy, especially regarding F! because it's now gone to the weekends only (Fri, Sat, & Sun) schedule. That being said, I'd tentatively guess that Sat might be a tiny bit less crowded than Sun because Sat has more APs blocked (SoCal, SoCal Select, and Deluxe are all blocked on Sat, but Deluxe and SoCal get Sun) and Sun is the official Dapper Day day ("Spring Outing to Disneyland").

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter