Will release of Frozen 2 impact M&G and FEA Lines @ Epcot -- and Sing-A-Long at HS?

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Just curious if you think the Frozen 2 movie's release in Fall is going to impact and start the A&E craze all over again.

Another thing for us Fall-goers to worry about.. I thought I was scared about F&W, SWGE, Halloween, I had completely forgotten Frozen 2 was coming this Fall. If it's anything like the insanity of Frozen 1, I might be more scared of this than the others. :rotfl2: (Not actually scared, just anticipating larger crowds at Epcot)

LOL Yes! When their M&G first opened it was routinely a 3 hour wait
Most times we pass their M&G now it is about 30 minutes even midday.

I think it will definitely increase the popularity - curious to see by how much

I've spent most of the past year in a frozen hellscape....thankfully moving to Moana and Zootopia.

LOL Yes! When their M&G first opened it was routinely a 3 hour wait
Most times we pass their M&G now it is about 30 minutes even midday.

I think it will definitely increase the popularity - curious to see by how much

was it still 3 hours when they first moved to the new area in Norway or do you mean when they were at the Fantasy Fare hall in Magic Kingdom? I thought once they moved them to Norway the waits went down considerably due to
having multiple rooms of characters
Disney magic

was it still 3 hours when they first moved to the new area in Norway or do you mean when they were at the Fantasy Fare hall in Magic Kingdom? I thought once they moved them to Norway the waits went down considerably due to
Disney magic

I also recall the wait times being lower after the switch to Epcot due to the reason you mentioned.

Disney magic
Going next week for the first time with my daughter. Very happy about this "spoiler" and the decreased wait time. ;)

Disney magic

That was cool

Disney magic

The first Anna and Elsa meet and greet was in a room off to the side in The Puffins Roost in Norway. Those were regular 2 to 3 hour waits. That was crazy congestion!

Then they moved to MK - waits were about an hour long at that point and then to their own place back in Norway, considerably lower waits.

The first Anna and Elsa meet and greet was in a room off to the side in The Puffins Roost in Norway. Those were regular 2 to 3 hour waits. That was crazy congestion!

Then they moved to MK - waits were about an hour long at that point and then to their own place back in Norway, considerably lower waits.

And their FP in MK was the FOP of the time. The hottest one to do just as you logged on at midnight (back when the FP window opened at midnight and it was great to be a night owl).

It all depends on how good Frozen 2 is. If it sucks as many sequels do, it may not have a big impact. If it is close to as good as the original, it will drive the Frozen phenomenon close to its previous levels.

I think if Frozen 2 is a hit, there will be a bit of renewed interest, but nothing that will make a huge impact on wait times.

thanks all - our November (depending on SWGE opening day) and December trip seems like no matter which park we go to, it'll just be madness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter