Will MVMCP be MORE crowded on a Friday?

terrilt

Mouseketeer
We were planning on attending MVMCP on Fri.12/1 . . . will the party be MORE crowded on a Friday because of Locals attending than it would be during a weeknight? Or do they only let only a certain number in each night anyway and it won't matter? Thanks!!

More crowded than what? A couple days earlier? In general the Friday parties are more crowded. But that late in the season they're all likely to sell out.

Some nights do reach capacity and are sold out. The majority do not so a weekend could be busier than a weeknight.

More crowded than what? A couple days earlier? In general the Friday parties are more crowded. But that late in the season they're all likely to sell out.
Thank YOU! We could go on Tues.11/28 VS Fri.12/1 . . . just wondering if there'd be a big crowd difference? We know it's all a guess & gamble.

For some reason I thought you were asking about later in the season. I think that early in the season parties do sell out but it's possible that Tuesday night might not. So for that week I would personally choose the Tuesday.

Weather will play a big factor. You get a really great day Friday and the locals may come out in hordes. That said, if it's something like that, you may not see it be a sellout in advance, it may sell out the day of. Same could be said for Tuesday, but not as likely as a Friday where the locals could take a 3 day weekend or even just shoot over to the park that night for the party.

We were planning on attending MVMCP on Fri.12/1 . . . will the party be MORE crowded on a Friday because of Locals attending than it would be during a weeknight? Or do they only let only a certain number in each night anyway and it won't matter? Thanks!!

In my experience yes, Fridays are busier. To put it bluntly, I will never buy party tickets for a Friday ever again. :-)

If a party didn't sell out that is when it's less crowded. If a party prior to your party had an issue with rain and cancelling parades and things that are what make MVMCP what it is, then a lot of people are going to be in a near future alternative date and disney has packed the place well above sold out for this reason (although they tend to make it too far ahead for the average person to take that compensation).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter