Will MLK Day (3 day weekend) have an impact on pool chair availability at Aulani?

Alice Sr.

My little Mouseketeer
I know the weekends are typically busier but we did not have an issue getting chairs the last time we went. Monday (MLK's B-day celebration) will be our 2nd day there and in anticipation of a bit of jet lag I am thinking about reserving a cabana rather than worrying about someone commandeering my chair while I'm in the lazy river. Hoping someone was either there this time last year or someone on the island might have an idea of what to expect. Thanks!!

We’ve been here a week now and have had problems actually getting a chair, never mind worrying about someone taking it once we have it. We’ve managed to do it a couple of times but it’s taken some hunting. If it will make you feel better to have a designated reserved place, I would do it regardless of the date

I think the cabana is a good idea. Locals make weekends busy at Aulani, and with this weekend being a holiday weekend/long weekend for many, I would expect the resort to be full. Plus, January can be high season for Hawaii - both due to whale season, and people looking to escape the cold winter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter