• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will Mahaloween be coming back to Trader Sam's at Disneyland?

arcadiandj

Later in life Dis'er!
I became a fan just before the last event, and then last year they didn't have one. Please oh please oh please!

I don't know how much I can say without drawing the ire of the admins, but if you are on Facebook, and like Trader Sam's, check out the FB group that's "coast to coast"!

I was planning on going for the first time last year and they didn't have it. After reading all the reviews of the previous years, I doubt it will come back. It didn't sound like most people were happy with it.

I don't know how much I can say without drawing the ire of the admins, but if you are on Facebook, and like Trader Sam's, check out the FB group that's "coast to coast"!
There are a lot of "coast to coast" Facebook groups. Could you give me more info?

I was planning on going for the first time last year and they didn't have it. After reading all the reviews of the previous years, I doubt it will come back. It didn't sound like most people were happy with it.
Say it isn't so!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter