Will it be worth it?

my family runs a very small theme park so maybe I was just prepared for what it was going to be like after living through the hell of it all summer lol (and desperately needing to be the guest for a change!).

Just had to ask because I'm from that area- Is it The Enchanted Forest?

Just had to ask because I'm from that area- Is it The Enchanted Forest?

And hopefully saying it was hell doesn’t come across in the wrong way lol! Life is just crazy now, there’s no way to predict what each day is going to be, plus the stress of the year before ❤️

And hopefully saying it was hell doesn’t come across in the wrong way lol! Life is just crazy now, there’s no way to predict what each day is going to be, plus the stress of the year before ❤

It doesn't come across the wrong way at all! You have all had a very crazy, stressful year. I can't imagine how difficult it's been. I recognized the castle in your picture. We've been going there at least once a summer for the last 17 years and love it. My kids love it as much as Disneyland, especially the water show :)

It doesn't come across the wrong way at all! You have all had a very crazy, stressful year. I can't imagine how difficult it's been. I recognized the castle in your picture. We've been going there at least once a summer for the last 17 years and love it. My kids love it as much as Disneyland, especially the water show :)

Thank you! My husband redid all the lights for the water show a couple years ago with new upgraded dmx lights and I was so proud of him! It was complicated. It looks so great. I love when we can make just tiny upgrades but still keep the original feel

I was an AP holder before the pandemic and was thinking about upgrading to a Magic key during our visit this past week. But after hearing from several friends their difficulty in obtaining reservations, I decided to forego it. We are going back in June but will just pay for the tickets.
We upgraded to Keys on a visit in September. I knew our dates for our next visit in October, but was lazy and didn’t reserve them. When I did try to, they were full. Maybe a week and a half in advance? I added our on-site hotel reservations and was able to get reservations. So I immediately tried to get reservations for the next trip in November, and one day was sold out for starting at Disneyland, DCA starting still available. I attached our resort reservations, and that day opened up to start at Disneyland.
Moral of that story is, the reservations fill up, you need to plan in advance. Like really plan in advance, if you can’t, don’t buy the magic key. The only reason we were able to get our days was because we had onsite hotel reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter