Will it be warm enough to swim at the end of January?

gethane

Mouseketeer
Thank you. I'm very clueless. And very anxious about my first trip to Disneyworld this January.

January is very unpredictable. I was there this year at the end of January and the temps were in the mid 80's, but that was unusual and record breaking. I have been there other January's when it was considerably colder but there was usually one day when we went to the water parks anyway.

We always go in Jan. A lot depends on your hotel pool. We find that WDW resorts are perfect no matter what the temp. Some offsite hotels are cooler as they may not be that full to justify heating them????
Anyway, we swim anyway! Have fun.

We always go in jan and usually find some good days for swimming. the resort pools are heated!

Thanks for your replies! I didn't know that the pools would be heated at the Disney resorts. My kids will be so happy :).

Did I mention the steam rises off the pools at WDW resorts at night as they are so warm and perfect? They are also constantly checked for PH etc.....

Can i change the question slightly? How about the water parks in March? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter