Will I Ever Get My Photos Back?

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I've had the red x's in my signature line for quite a while now and don't know if there's something I should be doing to correct it. I see the Photo Gallery is still down. Any recommendations would be appreciated. :D

If you hear, let me know, calypso. I asked a few days ago and have not heard anything. Maybe I should bump my post.

I've recently added a photo to my sig line and it's linked from hpphoto--it's also not showing up. When I first add the photos to my CP, they are fine. When I log off DIS and return, I get the dreaded red X! What gives guys? I'm not linking to the "gallery" (although I tried to do that only to find it down). Is there something I should change in my CP? :confused:

Tess, I would say that that site does not allow linking. Initially you are seeing it in your computer's cache, but then later it is out of the cache and gone. Try www.imagestation.com . They technically do not allow linking either, but most do not have any problems.

I figured that was probably the case, but with all the others on the boards having problems I was beginning to wonder. The problem would be solved if our "gallery" would come back up! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter