Will GF concierge contact us for PS and such?

Familyof6

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the GF in May on a Land/Sea pkg. Our confirmation says Concierge level. I just wondered if they will contact us for PS or if we need to contact them to get that?

Lisa :)

I would suggest you contact them. I have only stayed concierge once and I made the "first move." They were not put out at all, they just said they had not called yet :) Go ahead and get the ball rolling by calling them :)

They should contact you a few weeks before your arrival, but I would suggest calling them (407-824-1775 GF Concierge Pre-Planning Office) and asking for the preplanning packet/information to be sent to you.

:) Enjoy your stay!

I'd call them rather than waiting. They never called me when I stayed there. Never asked if I needed any PS when I checked in either for that matter...

Anne

I guess I should probably take this advice for my AKL concierge stay. We are going toward the end of OCtiber. There are a few things I definitely want. The sunrise safari is one thing that fills up fast.

Anyone got the number for the AKL concierge preplanning dept?

I waited for their call for months. Finally I called them and they said they were calling and leaving messages on our answering machine. Seems the number they had for us was off by one number. So you should call them. Just in case. It would be a shame for you to miss out on their help with getting hard PS reservations.

Thanks for responding and for the phone number. I think I will call, but first I have to decide what PS's I want to request. ;)
BTW, what is in the pre-planning package?
I had this trip all planned for last Halloween, but we were at the Polynesian...and then we had to cancel last min. due to the events of 9/11. I'm basically starting all over with the GF. (and trying to get excited about this trip without getting my hopes up too high)
Lisa :)

The preplanning package just consists of an itinerary (where you put all of your PSs that you want, and your personal information, as well as list your preferences). :) They may also throw in some brochures if you wish. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter