Will FP work if someone refuses to create a Disney account?

pangyal

#TeamSven
I should know this, but can't find a definitive answer!

We are taking my dad for the first time in May, and when I sent him the invitation to create an account with MDE, he balked and said he doesn't want to give out that much information (generational thing, I guess?). I created a profile for him without linking to an account of course, and I'm wondering whether that will allow me to add him to our bookings, create FP for us all, get him into the room, etc.? The FP is of course the biggest issue as it's in advance of the trip.

It has him listed now under F&F, but says "connect through a Disney account". Which of course he won't do. Any advice? Or am I okay? The Q&A isn't too helpful and I've only ever gone with my family, who all have their own accounts.

I should know this, but can't find a definitive answer!

We are taking my dad for the first time in May, and when I sent him the invitation to create an account with MDE, he balked and said he doesn't want to give out that much information (generational thing, I guess?). I created a profile for him without linking to an account of course, and I'm wondering whether that will allow me to add him to our bookings, create FP for us all, get him into the room, etc.? The FP is of course the biggest issue as it's in advance of the trip.

It has him listed now under F&F, but says "connect through a Disney account". Which of course he won't do. Any advice? Or am I okay? The Q&A isn't too helpful and I've only ever gone with my family, who all have their own accounts.

He actually does not need to create an account. You can add him to your MDE and do it for him. I went on a trip this past sept with 8 adults, 2 in each room and I added all the confirmations to my account and did everything. Not one of them has their own account.

He actually does not need to create an account. You can add him to your MDE and do it for him. I went on a trip this past sept with 8 adults, 2 in each room and I added all the confirmations to my account and did everything. Not one of them has their own account.
THANK YOU!!! That is a huge relief. I imagined him being locked out of everything!

If you have added him to your account as a person you manage you can do anything you want with him.
In order to book FP+ though he will need a ticket linked to him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter