Will EMM affect my Adventureland wait times?

M&E

Mouseketeer
We are going to be at MK on August 19th. It appears as though there is extra morning magic (is that what it's called?) that day. I realize this is for just a few rides in Fantasyland. Our plan was to be at rope drop and head straight to BTMRR, Pirates, Jungle Cruise, and Aladdin. We would then head to Haunted Mansion and It's a Small World. Due to the park opening earlier for some guests, should we change these plans in any way? Will the wait times be longer due to so many guests already having a jump on the lines?

Thanks!

There's a difference.

Early Morning Magic: Ticketed event that's only 2 days a week from 7:45-9am. Only about 200 or so people, the EMM does NOT affect crowds for the regular guests

Extra Magic Hours: 1 hour prior to park opening, or 2 hours after park closes which is available to all guests staying on property or at the partnered Disney Springs hotels. The EMH DOES affect crowds for the regular guests.

August 19th has EMM, so no need to adjust your plans.

Yes, that's what I meant EMM (Early Morning Magic)!

So since EMM is so very few people it's not a big deal then, I guess.

Thank you!

EMM will have no noticeable impact on your wait times.

The people that would be in line for 7dmt and PP maybe in your lines.

eta just realized 9am regular opening so no impact

Last edited:
We are going to be at MK on August 19th. It appears as though there is extra morning magic (is that what it's called?) that day. I realize this is for just a few rides in Fantasyland. Our plan was to be at rope drop and head straight to BTMRR, Pirates, Jungle Cruise, and Aladdin. We would then head to Haunted Mansion and It's a Small World. Due to the park opening earlier for some guests, should we change these plans in any way? Will the wait times be longer due to so many guests already having a jump on the lines?

I had this same question - thanks for asking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter