Will Disney ever make a live-action version of Sleeping Beauty titled Aurora?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
After the success of the Maleficent movies do you think Disney will ever make a live-action version of Sleeping Beauty but titled Aurora in the future? I think a live-action Sleeping Beauty would be very pretty and well done if it was made. Because as we saw with the Maleficent movies which talked about Maleficent's backstory the Sleeping Beauty live-action movie titled Aurora would be about Princess Aurora as a woman with her twin daughters and her twin daughters are toddlers and want to know how their mom met their father Prince Phillip and so Princess Aurora tells her daughters the story of how she fell in love with Prince Phillip and it would be a nice movie. As for actresses I think Jodie Whittaker could play Princess Aurora so well and as for who would play Prince Phillip I would go with Paul Bettany because Paul would make a nice Prince Phillip. And I think if Disney did make Aurora it would be a smash hit in theaters and perform well
Would you watch a live-action Sleeping Beauty if Disney ever made it?

I think Maleficent was the only shot they will take at that particular franchise. I would like to see something done with it though as it is my favorite Disney movie, but I imagine it more as an animated series, the adventures of Aurora and Philip - something like the Tangled Series where they can really flesh out the characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter