Will call pick up for annual pass question

Chloe'sMom

I'm wonderful in my imperfection!
I am trying to order my annual passes and it says for $0.00 shipping cost I can

Your tickets can be picked up starting on 05/20/07 at any Walt Disney World® Theme Park ticket sales location.
Please present your Will Call Certificate to pick up your tickets.

Do you think/know if that includes a Disney Store?

I think you need to go to the ticket windows at the one of the parks. We do that and it only takes a couple of minutes for them to process it.

I'm not an expert but I don't think so. I believe the "will call" locations would be the member services booths at the park entrances or the one at Downtown Disney.

Just took a look on-line --- pick up should be at any ticket booth but you do need to get the pass at WDW -- not offsite

When a Premium Annual Pass is ordered an exchange certificate will be sent by mail. The Premium Annual Pass can be redeemed at any Walt Disney World® Theme Park ticket window by presenting the exchange certificate and a valid photo ID. The Premium Annual Pass is good for 365 days from exchange certificate redemption.

I did this at Christmas and I was required to pick up the passes at the entrance booth at Epcot...the one closest to the Beach Club...where the restaurants are. Maybe the policy has changed, but after much aggrevation that day....finally, after hours, I got a straight answer and obtained my passes. Hope this helps and you don't go through the hassle I did.
Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter