Will Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique hairstyle last after nap?

Beth33

Mouseketeer
I'm hoping to get a BBB appointment for first thing in the morning. It would work better for our touring plan to do Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner rather than breakfast. I'm concerned about DD's hairdo lasting through her nap time. I've heard that BBB has started using slightly less hair products. Do you think DD's hairdo will make it past nap time?

I'm hoping to get a BBB appointment for first thing in the morning. It would work better for our touring plan to do Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner rather than breakfast. I'm concerned about DD's hairdo lasting through her nap time. I've heard that BBB has started using slightly less hair products. Do you think DD's hairdo will make it past nap time?
I frequently see buns for the little princesses so would suggest using a silk scarf (not the kind that is satin finished on both sides; too slippery) tied in the front and opened at the top or loosely covered at the crown and you should be fine.
When she wakes up you can spray a little holding spray on a natural bristle brush and then brush the hair in place. The outcome should look less stiff and hold with a minimum of product.

HTH

Last edited:
It probably will, but you may need to re hairspray. The way the used to do, it would stay in for days, but this past trip was the first time we had done it in a couple years and they've changed it a lot and dont put nearly as much gel and product in so it def. doesn't stay as long. I would just tru to make sure shes not rubbing it against anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter