Will bell services help lift heavy scooter parts?

I think due to logistics, though, it's going to be easier to just get to AK early and get one there, then rent a 3 wheeler just for MK. I'll be at AK on Sunday November 5th, so maybe it won't be too crowded.
Oh my. That’s marathon weekend going into Jersey Week- it’s going to be very busy.

Get the scooter at CSR. Heck you may need it just for getting around CSR, it’s not a tiny resort. You don’t need MVs if you don’t want a MV, Disney buses accommodate ECVs and the drivers provide you guidance and assistance on loading/unloading. I would take the car to CR early in the morning to park it, rideshare back to CSR and the take Disney bus or Accessible MV with the ecv to the park. It’s a little clunky logistically but it wouldn’t be difficult, you wouldn’t have to use a Disney Park ECV (my ecv user hates those) and you would be guaranteed an ecv on your AK day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter