Will be at The Fort Dec 3rd - 8th

BETH & PETE

Earning My Ears
31 years ago this December my Wife Beth and I had our Honeymoon at the Fort. We stayed in one of the cabins for a week. Every year since then we have stayed at the Fort in December to celebrate.

We are getting there the 3rd and leaving the 8th. This will be the first year we are staying there in a camper.

Going back to the Fort every year is great and not just for our Celebration, but Christmas time at the Fort is so wonderful. We always rent a golf cart so we can scoot around and look at all the decorations at the sites.

We can't wait to enjoy ourselves at the Fort and get some hot chocolate while watching a movie at the campfire.

So we will have our sign out, new Mickey awning lights, Christmas decorations and our Mickey wreath on the door.

See ya real soon.

Congrats on the many years of anniversary celebrations. Glad to hear FW has such a big part in that.

Wish we could come down then but kids school schedule rules that one out.

Have a great time. I've never been down in December. Might have to fix that in the next few years.

j

Hello Beth & Pete! Congrats on many years of marriage!

Since our first visit to the Fort 5 years ago it has become an annual tradition for us too. We also stayed in a cabin for or first visit.

We also will be checking in on December 3 and staying in a camper. We have requested full hookup and hope to be in the 1800 or 1900 loop.

So glad someone else will be there in early December.

You will be able to indentify us by our two children running s bliss around our loop. Tip...they look like twins, but not ;)

This will be our first trip in December and we can't wait to see all these wonderful decorations!

We have friends coming over for the day on the 5th. They have never been to the Fort. They are tent campers.

We will have a golf cart and are going to share the Joy of Christmas at the Fort with a Decoration Tour that night.

I remember the first time DW and I went there and saw all the decorations. Not just the Fort decorations but all those put up by the folks staying there. It all adds to the Holiday.

I remember the first time DW and I went there and saw all the decorations. Not just the Fort decorations but all those put up by the folks staying there. It all adds to the Holiday.

Have a great time! We've only been to FW once, so far, but we are huge Christmas people and, after our trip over Halloween, we are determined to get down there at Christmas. It may take a couple years, but we WILL make it happen! I'm looking forward to everyone's pics in the coming weeks.

Happy Anniversary! We will be staying next week too. We just love The Fort during the holidays. Besides looping to see the decorations, your family might enjoy visiting the large resorts during "down time" to check out the decorations. The gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian is wonderful.
Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter