• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will anyone else admit they're watching DAVID BLAINE?

MinnieM3

<font color=deeppink>Survivor<br><font color=00669
I'm shameless........ I'll go first.

I'm still fascinated by him. MY DS^ is convinced he won't make it! :rotfl2:

I'm watching. I started freaking out when he did that trick with the womens teeth. And when they showed his skin. EW! but fascinating all at the same time.

I just turned it on :blush: His show is like driving past a car accident...you know you shouldn't look but you just can't help it.

:scared1: :eek: :faint: :scared: :crazy2: :sick: EEEEEWWWW!!! Was that just his foot? GROSS!!

This tease has been going on for over an hour just to have the exciting part last 9 minutes, hurry up all ready. :rotfl:

I watched the weather channel instead... Just too strange for me... (And I hate to say this, but maybe if one of these stunts goes bad ABC will go find some REAL programming instead of this junke.... How can watching a man attempt to drown be worth two hours on primetime?)

I can't believe he didn't make it!! DS6 is going, "I told you so!"

Man he looks rough.

The tooth trick was pretty cool/gross. But the shoe tying trick was awesome. And unfortunately the bubbles came... He is a master illusionist like Chris Angel.

mylilnikita said:
I was screaming at the tv for them to get him up
wonder if he will try it again another time

I hope not, I thought he was crazy for doing it this time, let's hope there's not another attempt.

mylilnikita said:
I was screaming at the tv for them to get him up
wonder if he will try it again another time

I was screaming, too.....the air bubbles...see the air bubbles!!!

What was the tooth trick? We missed it. I think we turned it on just as it was ending...we saw a girl that looked like she was missing a tooth or something.

The sad thing is, he probably could have done it if he hadn't worn himself out physically and mentally with the living-in-the-aquarium stunt first.

EEwwww no, a pickled person-just too weird for me

Costumesaremylife said:
He had a catheter.
Thanks! I walked in when he first started holding his breath so I missed all the other tricks and explanations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter