• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will a Disneyland podcast return?

Mickeyflower

I find that The Dis is my happy place frequently
With a lot of reshuffle going on with the podcasts, I’m curious to know if one on Disneyland will resurface at some point?

I don't have any inside info but seeing how the show was essentially "wrapped up" on the last show that aired my guess would be no or at least not anytime soon.

I just thought it was an end of the year, will return after a holiday break wrap up 😩😓😓😓😓

I think Pete said in one of the Dis Unplugged shows that they weren’t continuing the Disneyland show, and it was a business decision because they don’t do as much business selling Disneyland vacations.

Aaawweeeee 😩😩!! I guess in understand they part. I hope they’ll at least do like the old days and do a monthly show or something. Any suggestions on good DLR podcasts?

It sounds like they have no plans in the near or distant future to reinstate the Disneyland show or introduce a new one. My hope is that they absorb Disneyland updates into the new format of the WDW show. Podcasts are my preferred medium (I just can't keep up with blogs), and I loved getting my weekly Disneyland updates while I drove, worked, cleaned, etc.

Podcasts are my preferred medium (I just can't keep up with blogs), and I loved getting my weekly Disneyland updates while I drove, worked, cleaned, etc.

ME TOO!!! I can’t carve out time for YouTube but podcasts I can fit in anywhere.

Pete said it was a business decision, made at the same time as a lot of other changes to the lineup and content. You will notice they added a DCL show (DU agents sell a lot of cruises) and a promo for DU at the beginning of each show. It was there before for some shows but it is even done on location shootings.

Pete said it was a business decision, made at the same time as a lot of other changes to the lineup and content. You will notice they added a DCL show (DU agents sell a lot of cruises) and a promo for DU at the beginning of each show. It was there before for some shows but it is even done on location shootings.

I don’t watch the show I listen to the podcast (admittedly I’m behind 🤦‍♀️😩) so I hear the DU plugs. I’ve never taken a Disney, or any, Cruise. It’s pretty far out of reach $$ for us ☹️. Hopefully someday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter