Wilderness Lodge Parking

britincgn

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge and can not find information about where to Park.I cannot seem to find any plan where the Parking area is for the Villas.
Or is it only Valet parking?

You drive right up to the Main entrance to the Lodge itself, and leave your car there while you check in. There were Disney cast members outside to direct, they're very helpful. Once you check in, they tell you where to park (the lot is across from the main entrance). Then you can either walk thru the main entrance again, and out to the villas to the right of the main building, or you can go directly out to the villas. We always enjoyed walking thru the main building because it's so neat!!!! It's all easy, and the Disney folks are all helpful and nice.

The Lodge and Villas share most facilities, and that includes parking. The lot is for all WL guests, whether they're staying at the Lodge or the Villas.

We are staying at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge and can not find information about where to Park.I cannot seem to find any plan where the Parking area is for the Villas.
Or is it only Valet parking?

Self parking is in the same large parking lot that is used by WL. Right across the street from the main enntrance to the Lodge.

1) There is a single parking lot.
2) Everyone parks together, with the exception of a valet section.
. . . if a DVC member, valet parking is free
. . . if renting points or paying cash for villas, you pay for valet parking

Well, RELATIVELY free...since a tip is generally in order for the valet every time they retrieve your car!

But I agree - I love using the free valet at DVC resorts. It's especially useful when heading from your resort to OTHER DVC resorts for a meal or walkaround.

Alas, non DVCers don't get the valet for free. But the parking lot isn't that far from the building entrance unless you get stuck way in the back, and the walk through the lobby before cutting over to the Villas is not much further than cutting across to the villas entrance...and since you have to check in there anyway, and the lobby is so stunning...I always liked passing through that way anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter