Wilderness Lodge-bus situation

firstwdw

DIS Veteran
What's the current bus situation at Wilderness Lodge? Assuming shared with another resort to/from AK, HS and EPCOT? What resort does WL share with? Thanks

WL shares with Contemporary.
Do you know if WL is picked up first headed to parks and dropped off first returning from parks? Do they always share or just at less busy times (kind of like POFQ and POR share mid-afternoon but not at park open/close)?

Do you know if WL is picked up first headed to parks and dropped off first returning from parks? Do they always share or just at less busy times (kind of like POFQ and POR share mid-afternoon but not at park open/close)?
I have seen dedicated busses to each at busy times, so they don't always share.

I believe WL gets picked up first, then Contemporary, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Early mornings opening and closing of parks the bus to the parks are not shared. DS it is always shared. No idea of the actual times they start and stop sharing. WL has been the first stop going not sure about return. I could guess they do opposite to make up for the boat that use to go between WL, CR and the campground.

Going back from Epcot , WL and Fort Wilderness shares . The bus stops at the Fort first.

It’s shared with Contemporary coming back from AK.

It also shares with Fort Wilderness. I don't remember but I think it was Epcot that we had to go to Fort Wilderness on the way back to Wilderness Lodge last month.

Early mornings opening and closing of parks the bus to the parks are not shared. DS it is always shared. No idea of the actual times they start and stop sharing. WL has been the first stop going not sure about return. I could guess they do opposite to make up for the boat that use to go between WL, CR and the campground.
thanks....good to know busy times isn't shared-that helps!

We took the bus from AK to WL on Tuesday around 12:30pm. It stopped at WL first before going to Contemporary. But the morning buses do not stop at a second resort.

The WL bus shares with Ft Wilderness for Epcot after 11am-ish.

The morning MK bus goes directly to MK. The WL bus will go to FT Wilderness before going to MK starting later in the day. It is a short detour since it only takes a few minutes to get to the Settlement depot before heading to MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter