• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wilderness Lodge and Ket to the World Card

Scotybo

Earning My Ears
Hey All,
So Just making sure I get all this magic band / key to the world stuff understood so there are no surprises. I am leaving next Saturday and I was wondering if I will receive a key to the world card at check in. I already have my magic band with tickets on them.

Thanks!!

Yes you will receive one, ask if they dont give you one. If you have a vehicle, you cant get thru the gate without the card. The gate is not updated for MBs yet. We just got home Saturday and we had cards. You can get regular FPs with them also. Plus its a good backup, a friends MB was not working one morning last week.

Thanks for the info. Was pretty sure thats what I was told but wanted to make sure. I know during the testing phase they have been making changes here and there. We don't use FP a lot but I like having the option. Hope you had a nice trip. Looking forward to getting there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter