"Wilder" Spidey Scoop #'s!

h20jag

<br><font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=m
How 'bout a thread with what everyone thinks are the modified Scoops?
(I know it's not prudent to insist on a particular # when boarding Spidey, that would be a serious cluster-muck, wouldn't it?)

Here's mine from this past week-end: #110
Even DW felt it was wilder!
Jim

Come to think of it, the Scoop I rode in was pretty wild. The spins down the sewer were a lot faster.

I forgot the number though. :(

#120 and #104 seemed different to me... I also suggest suppressing the urge to ask the attendants. They have enough on their plate already.

I thought #120 was one of the "wilder"ones. Family thought so, too.

Nan

:confused:
it was spinning so much and lurching and heaving i was so confused i do not remember if it was 102 or 120:eek:

Okay so I see the title of this thread and get all excited cause I'm thinking yipeeeeee finally someone knows the scoop # and I can use that info before we leave wednesday!:D Now all I really got from this is that I have to ride 5 different scoop's:rolleyes: Okay so at least the heavy favorite is #120:D I will let ya know what I think when we get back!

Hint: You stand about a 50/50 chance of getting an enhanced scoop. Beyond that, there's one of those that has another enhancement.:smooth:

Earl, can you give any more hints as to what the extra special enhancement is? Like is it audio/motion or what? Is it something one has to keep an eye (or ear) out for or is it something obvious?

Geez, why is everything about the Scoops such a secret? I mean, granted, i think we all have the commmon sense not to innidate the attendants with requests for a particular Scoop.

But i mean, we are all enthusiasts here.. I dont think its that big of a deal if the cat is let out of the bag.

I believe that Scoop #113 is an enhanced one. It seemed very violent on my trip (August 1st), much more than my other rides during the day (I don't remember the numbers on those, sorry). Hope this helps in finding the real answer.

Charlie:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter