• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wild West show, cheapest option to get tickets

IsobelJackmummy

Mouseketeer
Were hoping to do this dinner show on our next trip, as we haven't done it before, but I think our children are old enough to enjoy it now.

I have seen cheaper rates for the later show, but really we would like to book the 6.30, as 9.30 is too late for our children.

Is the best option to buy once we are there with our shareholder discount, or is there anywhere I can book them more cheaply before we leave?

Thanks for your help

Hello :)

They only seem to be doing the 9.30 show at a reduced rate now so I think that buying once you are there with SH discount will be the way to go.

If I hear of a flash sale with anyone I'll post promise ;)

Thanks Carrie. Do I just buy the tickets from the hotel, or is there somewhere specific I need to go to?

Sorry for all teh questions! Thanks x

I'd go straight to the BBWWS ticket office, they open from 9.30 until 9.45pm every day the show is on so Fri-Tues. I don't know about in the hotels never having stayed in one but they no doubt do sell tickets :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter