• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wii TSM HELP NEEDED!! Rented and no guide

once youhit start , you get to choose colors for your person. click on the 2 circle and it will open up and just select the color you want

thats the part we couldnt get...
or do you somehow do a second remote before that point?
and thank you!!

thats the part we couldnt get...
or do you somehow do a second remote before that point?
and thank you!!

Yes you will need a second Wiimote. With both Wiimotes turned on, Wiimote 1 would select the number 2 then you would see 2 "pointers" on screen so you can pick your colors.

If anyone needs any other help let me know. :thumbsup2

sorry but I am curious. What are you guys talking about? I have a wii and I want to make sure I am not missing out on something.

sorry but I am curious. What are you guys talking about? I have a wii and I want to make sure I am not missing out on something.

New game "Toy Story Mania" for the Wii, hence the OP's TSM comment. It is basically like the ride at DHS and has become very addicting to many on here and my family as well. There is another big thread about it somewhere on this very forum.

Can't believe I mised that. I'm on my way to the store right now. Don't tell my kids. We were just talking about TSM being a run-to ride on our upcoming pilgrimage - 9 days - 16 hours - 8 minutes and counting.

Since this isn't a trip planning thread, I'm going to move it over to the theme parks community board.

We cannot figure out how to add the second remote
with wii sports, i know how... just cannot figure out how/when to do it for TSM
any help is appreciated!!

We cannot figure out how to add the second remote
with wii sports, i know how... just cannot figure out how/when to do it for TSM
any help is appreciated!!

Well first make sure that the second remote is working. Try another game, check the battery life; in the past the battery meter will say full or half full but thats not true. Try new batteries. When you are in TSM does the second remote light up? the #2 light should be on at the bottom of the remote. I am sure you know all this but just helping you trouble shoot.

Let us know.

Will try here-can't seem to find any answers anywhere else. Anyone know how to beat some of the objectives? I can't seem to beat the BoPeep balloon pop-the shake the flower to get the bees never pops up for me, and I also can't beat the aliens ring toss. Can't seem to figure out how to launch 4 rockets at once. Anyone?

Once you turn the 2nd wii remote on, and you go to the part to pick your players. There will be two spots that you have to pick colors for. Then you type your name in. I sure wish it remembered you so you didn't have to do this each time. It would be cool to go back in and see your progress under your name.

I found from my week of addiction to the game that most of the levels actually have triggers in them that set up other events. So if you don't do one thing something else will not happen. Like in the egg toss you have to get X many points until the moles pop up, then you have to get all the moles to get the board with the moles in it to come up, after that the scarecrow (get all the crows) then the pigs, or something like that.

Specifically I'm not sure what you have to do to trigger the bee's, I think I beat it by luck!

On the ring toss, you have to wait for the attenna to come up, then you shake the wiimote until the flying saucer makes it to the top, then you have to get a ring on it, which will launch the saucer and the four rockets.... Glad it's not complicated!

Thanks! Kind of what I thought with the rocket. I get the saucer to the top of the antenna, but then can never get a ring over it before it goes back down.:laughing:

seems we never did a permanent "sync" on our second remote. the only other games we use are wii sports and wii play,and you do not have to do that for either. We finally figured it out last night. Thanks to all for your replies!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter