Wifi on Magic Cruise

Tucker24

Mouseketeer
I don't plan on being on my phone at all during our cruise but my husband is another story. I know he will want to be contacted for the office as a comfort zone. If you purchase the wifi is it worth it and will he be able to get a connection. I don't think he'll be on it very much but it will help him relax if he knows he can check in occasionally.

It is VERY expensive for the amount of data you can use, so really it is going to be down to whether or not it is worth it to him. The speed can vary, and there may be spots where it is unavailable depending on which itinerary you are sailing (we lost it for an entire day in Norway on the Magic last week since the satellites could not reach us). We have found better bang for our buck just purchasing a sim card for international travel, but that only works in port. At sea, we just used the free 50MB sparingly to check in for our flights and that sort of thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter