• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why you need magic candle company

I'll be honest, I've tried 6-8 of their oils and I haven't liked ANY of them. I actually threw away a few. The others were tolerable, but not one of them reminded me of Disney. So unfortunate, I was really looking forward to them.

A buyer beware on these is that a number of times the candle wicks "rained" ash onto whatever surface I had the candle on. It is subtle enough that you won't notice as it is happening. However, run a candle on a butcher block counter and come back to find black dots all over the place hours later. I have had this situation multiple times, and all times emailed the company and was just told derivations of "the wicks in that batch were not setup properly" but no refund or offer for a replacement. I was not a one-time buyer, I made 5-6 orders last year, but finally gave up. As noted, shipping is extremely slow. I like when the podcast goes bonkers over a free shipping offer. Well, when it's 15-16 days to arrive at $25 a candle, I sort of expect free shipping.

I've ordered from Magic Candle and they are okay... but if you want the real deal then you need to go to the Bowes Signature Candle in the Co-Op at Disney Springs. They carry the exact scents the resorts use. I bought the Resort Signature (Riviera) and Poly Hawaii and they are DEAD ON. My whole house smells like Riviera. They have a website as well: bowessignaturecandle.com

I've ordered from Magic Candle and they are okay... but if you want the real deal then you need to go to the Bowes Signature Candle in the Co-Op at Disney Springs. They carry the exact scents the resorts use. I bought the Resort Signature (Riviera) and Poly Hawaii and they are DEAD ON. My whole house smells like Riviera. They have a website as well: bowessignaturecandle.com

good to know!

https://www.bowessignaturecandle.com/collections/resort-signature-collection

I just went to Disney Springs and smelled them all, the clover world one which they use at some resorts is the only one that smelled familiar, the rest just loosely resembled what they were going for. They were just like magic candle company IMO.

I just went to Disney Springs and smelled them all, the clover world one which they use at some resorts is the only one that smelled familiar, the rest just loosely resembled what they were going for. They were just like magic candle company IMO.

Hmm I disagree... different noses perhaps. I thought the Resort Signature and Poly Hawaii and the one that was the beach club scent were really close. A few sites online from years ago say that Bowes actually directly supplies the resorts with their scents. The Resort Signature\Riviera is the same as Pop (and one other resort I can’t remember).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter